You will receive advice on the sale or rental of your property.
Each property is viewed individually and a tailor-made action plan is drawn up.
You discuss prices and chances of success.
The property is offered for sale and / or for rent through various channels:
- Prospecting to companies,
- Proposals to clients known at our office who are searching,
- Promotion via the monthly magazines of the Chambers of Commerce and Industry
- Promotion through local door-to-door papers and national press
- Continuous expansion and expansion of our own network.
DGI promotes as much as you consider acceptable.
You will receive feedback on the course of events at regular intervals. As soon as the prospective buyer presents himself, he will receive a full follow-up and guidance until the signing of the notarial deed. As soon as the prospective tenant presents himself, an adapted rental contract is drawn up, rental deposit arranged, inventory of property included.